0

Life at the Moment

Where to begin.... There is rarely a dull moment in this life of mine. 


I live in Riverton, UT. Why? Good question. 

At the moment I live with my mother and four little sisters. Yes, they are all girls. Yes, there are four of them. And yes, we all squeeze into a three bedroom townhouse. It is never boring! 
 Mom
 Brynn, 13
 Charly, 11
 Cara, 6
 Ali, 4


My dad lives in Las Vegas with his girlfriend, Ester. I didn't meet him until I was 17 years old. It's ok, because now we're really close! Just recently I met his mother for the first time. She was super sweet! As soon as I can, I would love to meet his other daughter/my half sister, Sam. Isn't she beautiful?
 Me, Dad and Nana Rose at Hoover Dam.
 Sam, 13

I go to Paul Mitchell the School in Salt Lake City. I definitely go to the best cosmetology there is. I love everyone there. As soon as I am finished I'll go to a different school with more of a focus on makeup. That's where my real passion is!

I have the greatest boyfriend! His name is Nick and we met in a high school astronomy class. I guess you could say it was in the stars! ;) 
 Nick and I at Grillfest 2011

I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease. I was bit by a tick when I was five years old. I have had various health problems since I was a little girl, but the Lyme Disease was not diagnosed until I was 18 years old. Things have definitely been difficult, but I'm alive so that's all that matters! 


I'm not sure how great I'll be at keeping up with this, but until next time...

PEACE & LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top