0

Apt. I304

     Well, I have officially moved out of my mother's house (again) and in with my boyfriend, Nick, and his best friend, Preston. I love it here! We live at "The Bluffs", which is only about 5 minutes away from where I lived before. It's a 2 bedroom with a huge bathroom and decent sized kitchen and living room. You can tell on the outside that the apartments are a little older, but they're very nice on the inside. It's so cute! Especially with all our awesome furniture that we got for FREE! There are a lot of cute little kids that are always playing outside and our neighbors, the ones that we've met seem nice, too. Although, the people below us don't seem too crazy about us. The floors are so thin that apparently even just walking from one room to the next keeps them up at night. And they were not shy about letting us know of that. Oops!
     I really do like it here. I love that its fairly close to just about everything. We live by two different highways, so nothing is too far away. I love that I cut off about ten minutes of my commute to school. My new job that I'll be starting next week (hopefully) isn't far, either. I love having a place that all our friends can come hang out at anytime they want. And above all, I love that I get to be with Nick everyday and wake up next to him every morning. :$
     As of right now, my flare-up has gone away and I am feeling much better! Hopefully, it stays away this time *knock on wood* I REALLY want to focus on getting school over and done with. Not that I don't love it, I've just already been there for over a year. The faster I get done, the faster I can move on to the next school and get my career going! Sometimes I feel like going to hair school was a waste of time. I truly do not want to do hair. I expected to learn much more about make up, but what can you do? Maybe someday that knowledge will come in handy. Also, had I not gone to that school, who knows where I would be right now! I wouldn't have convinced my mom to go back to school (and she is SOOO happy that she did), I wouldn't have moved back to Riverton, I wouldn't be with Nick and I wouldn't be sitting in my cozy little apartment writing this blog entry. It all happens for a reason! Life is so funny that way. Sometimes I'm not as good as reminding myself of that as I should be, but it is the truth. True, shit happens, but you wouldn't have anything good in your life if it didn't. And that's the truth! 

Until next time.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top