0

Why Am I Still Awake?!

     Well, I can officially say that the past couple of days have been pretty miserable. I have had a headache that, for the most part, hasn't gone away. I've hardly been able to touch food without feeling nauseous. I've been completely exhausted, and very emotional. I often forget that this illness isn't just about the physical pain. Some days I feel like an emotional wreck, which can actually seem worse than the physical symptoms. I feel like I need to apologize to everyone who has been around me in the past couple of days, and even to the people who may cross my path in the days to come. I'm sure I've not made the best company.


     I really am trying to stay positive. I can't exactly control when I get sick, or how hard it comes on, but I can control how I react to it. Sometimes it's hard to stay in that mindset, but I am determined to do it. Not only would it help me, but I'm sure my family and friends don't want me constantly whining about how sick I feel. Even though it can be really hard not to   :P


    Next week I'm planning on attending a support group that is put on by the Utah Lyme Alliance. I'm really looking forward to that! I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I am really excited to meet people that know exactly what I am going through and understand.


     I have to admit, I'm sure getting only a few hours of sleep every night isn't exactly the best way to take care of myself, so I am off to bed! Until next time.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top